Peace Road 2018 Brisbane
Time & Location
About The Event
Tickets available at: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/peace-road-2018-brisbane-tickets-46136968916
What the day will look like:
- Three different RACE types, which are all at Albert Bishop Park Criterium Circuit.
- PRIZES - cash prizes, category prizes, lucky draw prizes and fancy dress prizes!
- Hot sizzling BBQ!
- LOTS OF FAMILY FUN!
Information and starting times:
8:00am - Registration (Number and Colour given to riders)
8:30am - Introduction to the day
8:45am - Under 12’s race - (2 laps of circuit, 2.4km)
9:00am - Under 21’s race - (4 laps of circuit, 4.8km)
9:20am - 21- 45 race - (4 laps of circuit, 4.8km)
9:40am - 45+ - (2 laps of circuit, 2.4km)
10:00am - Mixed Peace Solidarity Short Walk (1 lap of circuit, 1.2km)
10:30am - One on One knockout tournament
11:00am - Prizes awarded and raffle
11:30 - Track opened up for safe family riding. (Max speed 20 km/p)
* Schedule is subject to change depending on the amount of participants on the day.
Age bracket Race and Peace Solidarity Walk entry = $10 Early bird
- Late entry = $15 (on the day registration, if space allows / cash only)
One on One tournament = $5 Early Bird
- Late entry = $10 (on the day registration, if space allows / cash only)
*Plus Web Admin and some transaction fees of 3.75% or min of $1.20
Prizes and competitions:
- Best dressed bike - How crazy can you dress up your bike?! (Just make sure you can still ride on it!!)
- Most original racing outfit (Make sure you can still ride your bike with it on!)
- Cash prize for One on One knockout tournament
- Prizes for different age bracket race (Both male and female)
- Lucky draw raffle